It's teacher week! Wohoo! Monday is all about ME!
1. I have two precious pups named Walter and Emmett. Emmett is the older and wiser guy, he is 5 years old and we have had him for 4 years. Walter is probably 2 years old and we just got him at May. The local Humane Society has a mobile adoption center that was at the opening day of our farmer's market. After texting my husband a picture of Walter and dragging him there to meet him, we knew that we couldn't leave without him. Walter fits in with the family perfectly!
|Meet Emmett and Walter!|
3. My husband is a HUGE Seattle Sounders fan. He loves all things football (soccer) and loves living in a city that celebrates it as much as he does. He has turned me into quite a fan too- we don't have season tickets but we try to go to as many games as we can. I have so much fun in the packed stadium singing along with everyone! :)
4. My husband is in graduate school studying Museology. He gets to play with fun artifacts and study in museums! I am really proud of him!
|Here he is leading a discussion at the local community college|
6. I spend a ton of time watching the Real Housewives. I love the women of New Jersey. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen with Theresa!
7. I have been a pinterest fanatic for a while now. You can follow me here! Most recently I have been learning how to wear make-up. I have always worn make-up but I just kind of slapped it on my face, not really knowing how to do anything with it. This weekend I practiced using bronzer and highlighter to contour my face. Not sure if it actually works or not- but it is fun.
|New haircut and a lot of make-up to look like a little|
8. I am crazy organized at school but once I get home I am so tired I have a hard time staying on top of everything! My house looks completely different in the summer because I have time to get organized! My friends know that in the summer they can drop by anytime but once school starts- they either need to call or be prepared to stand around while I shove everything into the bedroom!
9. I love shopping but never buy anything. I need to have people with me to convince me to buy things, otherwise I wont do it. Even things I need. It is strange.
10. I blog stalk- a lot! I hope to do more posting myself and leaving more comments so that I am not a stranger! :)
So that's my 10 things- now go and write yours! Be sure to link up at Blog Hoppin' and be ready for the rest of the fun things for teacher week!