About Me

My photo
I love reading education blogs, fashion blogs, craft blogs and dreaming!

Check Out My Store

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt!

I know that google reader is gone, but fear not! Bloglovin is a great way to keep up with all of your favorite blogs. I was able to quickly import all of my blogs into bloglovin and then start reading! I particularly enjoy how you can open the newest blog entry and then just scroll through to read all the blogs in your feed.

 I am linking up with Laura at Corkboard Connections so that you wont forget to add Light a Fire to your new blog reader! I haven't posted much recently but I have some things in the works...including a library organization freebie for all of you who have hopped over here from Pinterest! Keep checking back- I will be up and running at full speed soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment