About Me

My photo
I love reading education blogs, fashion blogs, craft blogs and dreaming!

Check Out My Store

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

Grinch Day!

I know, I know, Dr. Seuss' birthday was LAST week!  My school is celebrating our Dr. Seuss week/ spirit week/ reading family night this week.  Today was wear green for Grinch day! I had a blast wearing all green (even if it didn't match).

We wrote similes about the Grinch.

 We wrote how we would make the Grinch grin!

Our family reading night is Wednesday and each grade level hosts an activity based around a Dr. Seuss book.  Third grade has The Lorax and so we spent last week reading The Lorax and writing persuasive letters to the Onceler asking him to stop making thneeds/ cutting down truffula trees.  I am sure I will post more after Family Reading Night but I couldn't wait to post the letters- they turned out wonderfully!



1 comment: