Is this really summer "vacation"? I don't know about you but I haven't had a moments rest yet! :) I am writing a quick post to say that I will probably be absent from blogland for the next 2 weeks. My father-in-law, brother-in-law and step-mother-in-law are arriving tomorrow for an 8 day stay. The day after they leave, my mother-in-law arrives for a vacation. Needless to say, I am going to be busy!! Before I take a pause in blogging I want to thank the TWO people who gifted me with the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you to Darlene at:
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their site
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
I am going to break the rules a bit- please don't take the award away! I know that this award has been going around and a lot of my blogging friends already have the award but many of you still don't- so please take this as my gifting of the award to you! I enjoy reading everyone's blogs, I must because I spend a lot of time reading what ya'll have to say! I am continually impressed with the creativity and passion for teaching that I see on your blogs and you inspire me to be a better teacher!
My random facts:
1. I am left handed
2. My original degree was in English and Spanish Literature
3. I've worked in orphanages in Costa Rica and Peru
4. I sit wrapped in a blanket at home during all seasons
5. I met my husband while working in a bookstore
6. Disney World is one of my favorite places and I hope to go again soon
7. I like to read books in one day.
Okay! See you soon :)